Saturdays at STBG have been hopping with many customers – new and returning – stopping in for quick fixes, consultations, and alfresco shopping. We have enjoyed seeing everyone, and continue to be grateful for everyone’s patience, particularly when the line gets long!
A quick reminder about the Saturday “Rules of the Road”:
- Drop-In Hours are from 10am to 3pm, but we reserve the right to cut off the list at anytime
- Limit two bikes per drop-in
- Maximum 20 minutes per bicycle – Arrangements will be made for bikes requiring additional time
- Stay in the vicinity (It’s drop-in, not drop-off)
- Maintain physical distance and wear a mask or face covering
- Turn off cars – no-idling as mandated by state law
And don’t forget, you can visit one of our neighbors for ice cream, food, coffee and more! We also have water, and routes, for riders.